17 November 2010

Knock it Off! Real vs. Steal

Back with another one! As I was browsing window shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue (online of course) I came across these gorgeous Fendi heels! Then I was like, "Wait a minute, I have these" now of course mine are not real Fendi, but they are definitely a great knock off that I was completely unaware of. I bought my Miss Me pumps last year and had no clue they were Fendi inspired. They're still available online in faux suede and they are also available in a faux leather finish as well. The color isn't as vibrant as the Fendi pumps, but these are by far the most comfortable heels I own.

Fendi Deco Suede Pump, Saksfifthavenue.com $725

Miss Me Jocelyn-12 Suede Bow Tie Pump, UrbanOG.com $23

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...