23 August 2010

Precious Cargo

Kelly Rowland jazzes up her cargos with a platform pump, cardigan and statement necklace.


I've been looking for the perfect pair of cargo pants all summer. Well, wanting a pair but not really looking. So in searching for my ideal pair I decided to post some of my findings (after the jump). These pants are comfy and versatile and in tune with the military trend. A great pant for the summer that will carry over into the fall.


Celebrity Stylist June Ambrose via Twitpic  



Jazz them up with a pair of cute pumps and a statement necklace or wear them down with a simple tee and  your favorite pair of summer sandals. The possibilities are endless.



Military Pocket Cotton Pants, Papaya $21

Almost Famous Skinny Cargo Pant, Tilly's $30
Love21 Woven Cargo Pants, Forever21 $23


Unionbay Roll Cuff Cargo Pant, Kohl's $36
Light Weight Drawstring Pants, New York & Company $37

1 comment:

Jazz said...

I love those pants!!! Kellys whole outfit is simple chic! I want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...