08 November 2010

How I'd Wear It: Forever 21 Leopard Ankle Boots

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you know how big leopard is for fall. I've never really been one to rock animal print. I've always been hesitant. Outside of my H&M leopard sunnies, I don' t really own anything animal print and usually steer away from it. So when I saw these booties at Forever21 I was surprised that I fell in love with them. They are adorable. I had to have them! Then, once I got them I thought, "What in the world am I going to wear these with?!". So, I took a little time and thought of these outfit ideas for inspiration. I decided to keep it pretty simple at let the shoes be the main focus of the outfits.


How would you rock these? Leave me a comment and let me know what you'd wear with these.

Cargo Cat



Feminine Fur



Preppy Plush

<

Basic Instincts



Have an item suggestion to feature on "How I'd Wear It" shoot me an email with the product link at theluxmonster@gmail.com.

1 comment:

archives vintage said...

those shoes look so comfy and cozy for fall!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...