08 December 2010

Lady in Satin



One of my fashion inspirations, the beautiful Kerry Washington, was seen at the premiere of her new movie Night Catches Us wearing these AMAZING purple satin heels. Other celebs have followed suit and been seen on the runway in their sleek satin stilettos. Originally, I was very much anti satin heels, they felt a little too bridal for my taste, but recently I have had a change of heart. What do you think of this trend? Will you be running out to get your hands on a pair? A satin heel would look great with that New Years dress... right? Check mores styles below...

R&B Singer Tamia, in blush colored satin heels
Bow Satin Pump, Wet Seal $15

Black Satin Ruffle Pump, Windsor Store $33
Satin Platform Pump, GoJane.com $24

[splurge] Steve Madden 'Faame', Zappos.com $109
*Kudos to anyone who got my Billie Holiday reference :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...