02 November 2010

Party Like A Gossip Girl: Eric Daman for Charlotte Russe



I know I'm not the only one obsessed with Gossip Girl... am I? It's been one of my favorite shows since it's aired. Not only are the story lines juicy, but while I'm watching the ups and downs of my favorite Upper East Siders, I can't help notice all the amazing clothes they wear. Eric Daman, is the costume designer over at Gossip Girl (he also worked as assistant costume designer on Sex and the City), and is responsible for putting all those outfits we drool over each week together. Lucky for us Eric has created a line of party dresses exclusively with Charlotte Russe that we can drool over in local stores and online. The great part about this line is that all items are under $50! Here are my favorites (all LBD's) below and check out the complete collection here.






"You Know You Love Me, XOXO" See more after the jump...




Eric Daman Fitted Black Dress, $39.50


Eric Daman Dot Print Dress, $39.50

Eric Daman Velvet and Lace Dress $39.50

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...