20 September 2010

Boots with the Fur?







Ok, so I've seen this popping up EVERYWHERE but I wasn't sure if I was going to do a post on it or not. Designers such as Yves Saint-Laurent, Prada, Dior, Burberry and Jimmy Choo have all brought out new boots for Fall/Winter 10 showcasing shearling. The first thing that came to my mind was "Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur", until I was browsing around the other day in Marshall's and found a pair of Tommy Hilfiger shearling wedges similar to these (the ones I saw were full leather and looked better in person, trust me). I gave them a long hard look and thought, these might work. I didn't buy them but I did come home to do some cyber investigating on this trend. Now, like my post on clogs you'll either love this trend or hate it. So here are some that I found.



Her are some options that are CHEAPER...
Anne Michelle Revenge33 Black Fur Cuff Lace Up Ankle Boot and Womens Fashion Clothing & Shoes - Make Me Chic
Anne Michelle Revenge Lace Up Fur Cuff Booties, Makemechic.com $33

Anne Michelle Revenge-12 Bootie, UrbanOG.com $28

 Black Shearling Bootie, NowDiscountShoes.com $22





And some options that are a little STEEPER....
Asos Arctic Suede Crepe Wedge with Shearling Effect, Asos.com $93

Aldo ALLDAY Aldoshoes.com $120




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...