19 August 2010

Fall Shoe Wish List

Fall Shoe Wish ListFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


When it's winter I can't wait for spring and when it's summer I find myself anxiously awaiting fall. So I've been compiling my fall shoe shopping list. I seriously cannot wait!

What shoes are you looking forward to rocking this fall?
 


1. Deena & Ozzy Lace Up Wedges, Urban Outfitters $68


2. Go Maz Shelby Boot, Alloy.com $50


3. Jeffrey Campbell LITA, solestruck.com $159


4. Buckled Leatherette Flats, Forever21 $27.50


5. Mossimo Supply Co. Kamara Ankle Boots, Target $30


6. Go Max Strap Yourself In Sandal, Lulus.com $42


7. Dr. Martens Floral Boot, Delias.com $130


8. Steve Madden Tirah Oxford, Endless.com $45

2 comments:

Reve said...

I am coveting #2 but I'm scared of buying shoes online! I may have to risk it, a brown leather boot is a wardrobe staple.

Dana LaVette said...

lol don't be scurred. Do some research u may be able to find some similar ones in stores.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...