10 July 2011

Flat Out...


I'm baaaack. I know I've been gone for over a month. It's not that I haven't been inspired to blog, I just haven't had any time! Ugh. First things first, I had to address this trend, because I'm completely torn on how I feel about it. I'm a girl who loves a good platform. It adds height and also makes heels a little easier to walk in (though I still see ladies struggling). I remember those sketcher sneakers with the plaforms (think Brandy Sitting on Top of the World or Mya's Movin' On video), I looooved those shoes. So, as you can see I've been a lover of platforms since way back.





But this, this is different. It's like a wedge AND a flat at the same time. So... confused... High end designers such as Prada, Derek Lam and even Jeffrey Campbell have all rolled out their versions of flatforms. Of course, if you'd like to give this look a try without spending too much dough I took the liberty in finding a couple of more afforable pairs.

Promise Titanic Glitter Platforms, $34 Lulus.com


Canvas Espadrille Flatform $25, Gojane.com

While I'm still undecided, let me know what you guys think? Will you be rockin' this trend or just "movin on"...



p.s. I've missed u!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...