09 March 2010

Knockin' the Boots!


 Some body rockin', knockin' the boots! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Marten boots. They so remind me of the 90s and grunge. I'm obsessed with anything 90s, it's by far my most favorite decade of fashion. Mainly because I wished I was older during most of it. Anyhow, if I die tomorrow bury me in Amber Rose's outfit, I think it'd make me very happy (She's wearing the 1460 Women's boot in Yellow, retailed at $115 dmusastore.com). Other celebs such as Solange and Ciara have been seen stomping around in these awesome boots.  A pair of Docs will set you back roughly $120 but they are SO worth it, they last FOREVER and to me personally will always be in style. However, if you can't shell out the cash for these pricey boots there are some alternatives. 



Shopper Tip: Try looking for Dr. Marten's at local thrift stores or Ebay to save major bucks! 



 Combat Boot  gojane.com $14.80




T.U.K Women's 2162 7 Eye Boot, Amazon.com and Endless.com $55

Solange rockin' her gold Docs.


 
Dr. Marten 1460 Womens Boot in Black Floral $83 (30% off regular price at 6pm.com)


And lastly, here's little 'ol me, sportin' my lovely patent turquoise treasures last July at an N.E.R.D concert in San Francisco. For ways to style Dr. Martens click here. :o) 


1 comment:

Bionica said...

omg I just love Amber Rose
she's so beautiful
<3
thanks for stopping by
http://www.evadanielle.com/blog
it really means a lot

-Sweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...