26 January 2010

In Search of...



Just when you thought that shopping couldn't get any better.. it always does. To me at least. I'm imagining I'm writing this post today with a Julia Childs type of voice. Not only because I spent the whole weekend watching Julie & Julia, but I feel that this does have a bit of a teaching tone. Ok, that was random, this isn't about food this is about fashion. One of my favorite addictions past times is online shopping. Do you ever feel like you wish you could just search and shop everything at once, well if you've been snooping around online you know that you can. Sites such as Polyvore.com, like.com, stylefeeder.com and shopstyle.com let you type in something like ankle boots for example and give you the run down of ankle boots at different retailers online. It's truly magical lol. They're online shopping engines, like search engines for clothing. So gone are the days of the not so helpful yahoo and google shopping tab searches. Hell accessibility!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...