23 May 2011

Rachel Roy Macy's Event



I met Rachel Roy! I must admit, I don't own anything by Rachel Roy and wasn't really too much a fan of hers. I knew she had some really cute clothing and shoes, that I happened to see, but I never really sought out anything of hers or purchased. Past the Rocawear and Damon Dash connection I didn't know too much about her. Well, let me say that my opinion has completely changed. Not only is she a super smart business woman and gorgeous, I have absolutely fallen in love with her clothes.









The event was held this past Thursday at Macy's Union Square in downtown San Francisco on the women's Impulse floor. Their was an informal fashion presentation that displayed her spring/summer line for Macy's as well as a jewelry trunk show featuring her summer jewelry collection. The event was really nice. They had strawberry mimosas (virgin, but still good) and the musical stylings of DJ Tina T. It was almost like a mini club inside of Macy's, without the dark lights and overly aggressive cheesy club men. Rachel took time out to not only sign autographs but also talk to everyone at the event which I thought was super cool. All in all I had a great time. Rachel is a great inspiration to any young business woman or anyone pursuing a career in fashion. You can find Rachel by Rachel Roy at Macy's as well as her official site.



I shoulda bought these.. sigh






Also, check out Macy's events for upcoming in store events.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...