26 March 2011

Raising the Bar



I usually don't go to the mall often, not including the occasional Forever21 trips. But recently, I have started going back to make sure I'm not missing out on anything. Which brings me to Macy's; I honestly go into Macy's every blue moon and hit the sales rack only. My view on Macy's is that most things in there will end up at Ross anyways so why waste my time? Anyhow, I absolutely love Madonna's Material Girl line which is exclusively at Macy's and caught a 50% off sale last month a purchased a really cute top. This has made me want to give Macy's another chance. I caught Clinton Kelly of What Not To Wear on The View recently and he was talking about Macy's new line Bar III, the clothes featured on the show were cute so I decided to check it out. I haven't seen these dresses in store yet, but I've fallen in love with them online. They're simple, cute, contemporary, flirty AND reasonably priced (especially since you already know it'll go on sale!). They also of course have tops and bottoms, this chic contemporary line is Macy's new brand within the Macy's Impulse contemporary section which also includes brands such as BCBGeneration, Petticoat Alley, Guess and RACHEL by Rachel Roy. Macy's is really raising the bar with it's contemporary collections!

The cuts of the clothes are fresh and interesting and seem like they'd fit a variety of body types. Nice clean lines and designs that are versatile and easy to accessorize. Check out the whole collection online here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...