24 January 2011

When's the Last Time You've Been to Sears?



I know, I know... Sears? While the Sears catalog is probably synonymous with "dated clothing", there are actually some really great finds at Sears. On a trip to the mall about a month ago, I stumbled into Sears on a whim. To my surprise they have this amazing line called Apostrophe. It's a great line of casual wear that also offers handbags, accessories and intimates. The line has casual pieces such as blazers, sweaters and blouses that could be worn both in and out of the work place, which is great because having a multi-functional wardrobe is definitely cost saving. The price points are great on the items as well. The entire product line isn't online, so you'll have to visit your local Sears store to really get the goods, but trust me, it's worth it!  (remember The Lux Monster's Fashion Resolutions #7 "Shop new places")

Here are some of the clothing items I've fallen in love with:

Striped Slouchy Poncho Sweater, $17


Star Pleat Tank Top Blouse, $15
Missy Heritage Jacket, $25

Pleated Shoulder Top, $15

Ruffle Trimmed Single Shoulder Satin Dress, $19
Velvet Leggings $13

The Kardashian sisters are schedule to release a collection with sears in the summer. I'll report more on that when I find out more juicy details. It'll be another great reason to head into Sears! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...