22 September 2010

Into the Fold



 
I've been seeing this cuff/folded over style of boots a lot lately. I actually bought a pair to add to my boot arsenal (these boots I scored at DD's Discounts for under $20, check them out if you have one in your area). I was inspired to write this post after also seeing my friend sporting a folder over style bootie. It kind of gives me a bohemian type of feel in its slouched casual style. It's a great added detail to a boot and I feel it's going to be a great style for fall.

Check out my selections:


Adi Design Slouchy Heel Boots, Target $37


Madden Girl Revva Ankle Boot, Endless.com $60
Qupid Proven03 Folded Knee High Boots, Makemechic.com $33

Not Rated Royal Bounty Ankle Boot, Endless.com $50

Stunning Mid Calf Boots, Forever21 $35

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...