01 February 2010

Spring is for Sandals!

While we still have some time until Spring is officially here, I always like to plan ahead on getting some spring essentials. To me it's nothing worse then spring coming and me not having anything to wear! Especially sandals! We've lusted all fall and winter over boots and then spring comes and we're ready to let our little toes breathe. It's best to buy a few pairs of sandals in the colder months in preparation for Spring. And, luckily, retailers know this. They're already unveiling some great pics for spring. I logged in my email this morning and saw a great announcement from Lulus.com. They have tons of sandals under $30!! Here are some of my faves.

 















Also be sure to follow Lulus.com via Twitter to get updates on new merchandise and special promotions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...