22 February 2010

Hate it or Love It? Solange's Turban



Do you HATE it or LOVE it?
Last week Solange was spotted rocking a turban while attending the Ace Hotel After Party. Later that evening she performed "Stillness Is The Move" with the Dirty Projectors and did a cover of Groove Theory's "Tell Me". There's not doubt that I absolutely love Solange's music as well as her style, but I'm undecided on the turban. Hmmmm. Post your thoughts.




If you're loving the look Forever 21 has a super cheap version so you can steal this look. 

 
Flapper Turban, Forever21.com $6.80 

Solange Photo Credit: www.necolebitchie.com

1 comment:

Fashion Du Jour said...

This is a hard one. I think I'm gonna have to go with a NO. I think it's secretly because I could never pull that off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...